24 hours a day, 7 days a week
For your convenience, the admissions department at Bellevue is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Additionally, the admission process is carefully designed to minimize waiting time.
Once your physician has determined your need for admission to the hospital, you will be required to present certain papers to the admissions office.
The hospital is home to three different admissions offices:
- Main admission office:
- Available for all in-patients
- Location: Ground Floor (GF)
- Opening hours:
- Monday – Friday from 7 AM to 3 PM
- Saturday from 7 AM to 12 PM
- Emergency unit admitting office:
- Location: Basement 1 (B1)
- Opening hours: 7 days/week, 24 hours a day
- Outpatient department billing office
- Location: Basement 1 & Basement 2
- Opening hours: Daily from 7 AM to 7 PM
At Bellevue, we believe in the sanctity of healthcare and have established a policy to see all patients who require treatment regardless of financial status, religion, financial class or national origin.
The admission process is carefully designed to minimize waiting times.
At Bellevue, we accept most types of private and government insurances.
Click here for a list of insurance companies accepted at Bellevue.
To ensure your treatment is covered by your insurance, make sure to bring the following:
- Your personal ID
- Your private or public insurance card if you are covered
Depending on your insurance requirements, you may or may not be required to submit other documents. Check with our officers beforehand to find out whether or not you require any additional files.
You can contact our admissions office at 01-682666 ext. 5210.
Billing and Discharge
Our team works around the clock to ensure that invoices are prepared in an efficient and timely manner. For your convenience, you can wait in your room until your bill is settled.
Need more information?