for your comfort and ease
Our home laboratory service provides patients who have difficulty travelling to a clinical laboratory with the convenience of collecting blood, urine or stool specimens at their location.
Members who can benefit from the service include:
- Elderly patients
- Immuno-compromised patients
- Physically disabled patients
- Patients without ease of transport
- Children who fear laboratories and hospitals
- Patients who wish to increase time efficiency
- Anyone unable to travel due to rough weather conditions
Specimens are collected by our skilled and caring medical experts and delivered to Bellevue laboratory for testing.
Instructions for the home laboratory Service:
- To schedule an appointment, call the lab 24 to 48 hours prior to the test date. You can reach the lab on 01-682666 ext. 7303 or 7307, Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4 pm.
- Specimens will be collected from Monday to Saturday between 6:45 am and 9:00 am.
Payment and Insurance:
- If your insurance includes outpatient coverage, you will need to provide a copy of your insurance card, ID card and an original copy of the prescription.
- If you do not have insurance, you will be charged a fee that you will need to enclose to the lab employee on day of the test.
- Based on your location, an extra fee will be charged.
- Results are usually ready within 24 to 48 hours, unless otherwise specified.
- You can check your results online here or pick them up from our lab:
- Weekdays from 7 am to 7 pm
- Saturdays from 7 am to 1:30 pm
- Your physician will be informed (on courtesy basis) if a panic or urgent value needs to be communicated.