The International Patient Office at Bellevue consists of a multidisciplinary team of dedicated professionals that ensure that each patient is receiving the best medical care possible.
The team handles medical, administrative and personal matters that include the following:
- Replying to all medical and non-medical inquiries
- Assisting in choosing the appropriate physician and establishing communication between the patient and said doctor
- Scheduling appointments and consultations
- Assisting in financial arrangements including estimation of costs, payment procedures and contacts with insurance companies or other third party payers
- Assisting in all administrative issues related to patient travel such as issuance or embassy letters
- Assisting in airline, hotel and transportation reservations
Our team coordinates all your medical, administrative and personal matters
Procedures & Online Requests
At Bellevue, we accommodate medical conditions and surgical requests that include:
- Plastic surgery such as Vaser 4D Liposculpture, Rhinoplasty, Liposuction and Breast Augmentation
- Bariatric surgery and weight loss programs such as Gastric Bypass, Sleeve Gastrectomy and Gastric Bands
- Orthopedic surgeries such as Knee and Hip Replacements and Arthroscopies
- In-Vitro Fertilization
- Gynecology and maternity care
- Psychiatric and psychological treatments
For a full list of medical services we offer, click here.
For an online consultation with one of our physicians, please follow this link: bellevuelebanon.appointlet.com
If you already have extensively discussed your condition at home with your doctor, and would like to perform a procedure or surgery at Bellevue Medical Center, click here to inquire about all necessary information.
If you have plans to visit, and would like to directly discuss your condition with a concerned physician, we will give you priority for an appointment.
To request for an appointment, click here.
For patients paying for their own treatment
Before your arrival, our coordinator will provide you with an estimated cost for your procedure, surgery and/or hospital stay.
Upon your admission, you will be asked to make an initial deposit for the medical care you will be receiving.
The total amount of your bill will only be requested prior to your discharge. We ask you to kindly settle the entire sum before asking to be discharged.
Payments are accepted in cash, credit cards, checks and money transfers.
For patients with insurance or covered by a third party
Please make sure that your guarantor is accepted at our hospital and keep in mind that most procedures and treatments require prior approval from them.
You can contact us or your guarantor directly to make sure you are covered before you travel.
Click here for the list of insurance companies accepted at Bellevue. If your company is not listed, contact us for more information on payment methods.