Bellevue Physician Publications
Dr. Abdo El Helou
- Combined Revision Anterior Cruciate Ligament and Anterolateral Ligament Reconstruction
- Clinical Outcomes After Combined ACL and Anterolateral Ligament Reconstruction Versus Isolated ACL Reconstruction With Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Grafts: A Matched-Pair Analysis of 2018 Patients From the SANTI Study Group
- Injury patterns among national-level athletes in Lebanon: a retrospective study
- How to Avoid Knee Tunnel Convergence When Performing a Modified Lemaire Extra-Articular Tenodesis
- Measurement of biceps tendon retraction after arthroscopic tenotomy
- Risk Factors for Anterior Cruciate Ligament Graft Failure in Professional Athletes: An Analysis of 342 Patients With a Mean Follow-up of 100 Months From the SANTI Study Group
- Management of the Failed First Revision ACL Reconstruction: Clinical Outcomes of Nonsurgical Management Versus Second Revision ACL Reconstruction From the SANTI Group
Dr. Assaad Kesrouani
- Data on clinical significance of second trimester inflammatory biomarkers in the amniotic fluid in predicting preterm delivery
- Prediction of preterm delivery by second trimester inflammatory biomarkers in the amniotic fluid.
- Feminine hygiene practices among female patients and nurses in Lebanon.
- Impact of a prenatally diagnosed nuchal cord on obstetrical outcome in an unselected population
- Use of Oral Misoprostol for Cervical Priming before Hysteroscopy: A Randomized Comparison of Two Dosages.
- Treatment of tracheal mucoepidermoid carcinoma by Argon Plasma Coagulation during pregnancy
Dr. Bachir Allam
- Late dislodgment of a prosthesis after mitral valve-in-valve implantation.
- Crimping and deployment of balloon-expandable valved stents are responsible for the increase in the hydraulic conductance of leaflets.
- Detecting aortic valve bicuspidy in patients with severe aortic valve stenosis: high diagnostic accuracy of colour doppler transesophageal echocardiography.
- Traumatic leaflet injury during the use of percutaneous valves: a comparative study of balloon-and self-expandable valved stents.
Dr. Bachir Ghostine
Dr. Camille Samaha
- A familial case series of valgus slipped capital femoral epiphysis.
- Major acetabular defects: outcomes of first revision total hip arthroplasty using Kerboull cross-plate with allograft and cemented dual mobility cup at a maximum follow-up of fourteen years.
- A single antegrade intramedullary k-wire for fifth metacarpal neck fractures.
- Revision total hip arthroplasty with a Kerboull plate: Comparative outcomes using standard versus dual mobility cups
- Mortality rate and mid-term outcomes of total hip arthroplasty using dual mobility cups for the treatment of femoral neck fractures in a Middle Eastern population.
- Optimizing patellar positioning during total knee arthroplasty: an anatomical and clinical study
Dr. Chaker Khamis
Dr. Charbel Naim
- Sustained Performance of a “Physicianless” System of Automated Prehospital STEMI Diagnosis and Catheterization Laboratory Activation
- EFFECTS OF PREOPERATIVE ENOXAPARIN ON BLEEDING AFTER CORONARY ARTERY BYPASS SURGERY.
- Transcatheter Left Atrial Appendage Closure Using Intracardiac Echocardiographic Guidance From the Left Atrium
- Clinical outcomes of real-world patients treated with an amphilimus polymer-free stent versus new generation everolimus-eluting stents
- Impact and natural history of postprocedural aortic regurgitation on early and midterm mortality following transcatheter aortic valve implantation in high-risk patients with severe aortic stenosis
- The role of intravascular ultrasound and quantitative angiography in the functional assessment of intermediate coronary lesions: Correlation with fractional flow reserve
- TAVR-Associated Prosthetic Valve Infective Endocarditis: Results of a Large, Multicenter Registry
- Comparison of Results of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation in Patients With Severely Stenotic Bicuspid Versus Tricuspid or Nonbicuspid Valves
- Characterization of right ventricular remodeling and failure in a chronic pulmonary hypertension model.
- Gene Therapy for Heart Failure: Where Do We Stand?
- Percutaneous approaches for efficient cardiac gene delivery.
- Drug-coated balloons in interventional cardiology
- First- versus second-generation drug-eluting stents for the treatment of coronary bifurcations
Dr. Charelle Salem
- Opioid related sphincter of Oddi dysfunction causing double duct sign in a patient with gastric bypass.
- Biliary complications in human alveolar echinococcosis: a case report.
- Confusion after bariatric surgery
- Identification of a new Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor 1alpha mutation in a patient with liver adenomatosis and MODY 3
- Extremely rare case report of Hepatitis C reactivation in an immunocompetent patient.
- Haploidentical Related Donor Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation for Patient Aged Older Than 76 Years with Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
- Association of autoimmune hepatitis and systemic lupus erythematous: A case report and review of the literature.