for your comfort and ease
Our home laboratory service provides to those who have difficulty to travel to a clinic the convenience of collecting blood, urine, or stool specimens at their destination.
Those who can benefit from our service:
- The elderly
- The immuno-compromised
- The physically disabled
- The diabetics
- People without ease of transport
- Children who fear laboratories and hospitals
- Those who want to increase their time efficiency
- Anyone during rough weather conditions
Specimens are collected by our skilled and caring medical technologists and delivered to Bellevue Medical Center’s laboratory for testing.
Instructions for the home laboratory Service:
- To schedule an appointment call the lab 24 – 48 hours prior to the test date on 01682666 ext. 7303 or 7307 from Monday to Friday starting 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Specimen will be collected from Monday to Saturday between 6:45 am -9:30 am
Payment and Insurance:
- If your insurance includes outpatient coverage, you need to provide a copy of your insurance, ID card and original copy of the prescription.
- If you don’t have insurance, you will be charged an amount of money which needs to be sent with the lab employee on day of the test.
- An extra charge fee based on location will be charged. It is free for Mansourieh Area.
- Results are usually ready within 24 – 48 hrs unless specified otherwise
- You can check them online here or you can pick them up:
- On Weekdays 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturdays 7:00 am – 1:30 pm
- Your physician will be informed (on courtesy basis) if a panic or urgent value needs to be communicated.