The International Patient Office at Bellevue consists of a multidisciplinary team of dedicated professionals who ensure that you receive the best medical care possible.
This team coordinates all your medical, administrative and personal matters including:
- Replying to all medical and non-medical inquiries
- Assisting in choosing the appropriate physician and establishing communication between you and your physician
- Scheduling appointments and consultations
- Assisting in financial arrangements including estimation of costs, payment procedures, and contacts with insurance companies or other third party payers. Click here for the list of insurance companies accepted at Bellevue. If your company is not listed, contact us for more information on your payment methods.
- Assisting in all administrative issues related to your travel (letters for embassies, etc.)
- Assisting in airline, hotel, and transportation reservations
Our team coordinates all your medical, administrative and personal matters
Procedures & Online Requests
At Bellevue Medical Center, we accommodate for all types of medical conditions and surgical requests:
- Plastic surgeries (Vaser 4D Liposculpture, Rhinoplasty, Liposuction, Breast augmentation,…)
- Bariatric surgeries and weight loss programs (gastric bypass, sleeve gastrectomy, gastric band…)
- Orthopedic surgeries (knee & hip replacements, arthroscopies,…)
- In-Vitro Fertilization
- Gynecology & Maternity Care
- Psychiatric & psychological treatments
For the full list of medical services offered at Bellevue Medical Center, click here.
Our coordinators process questions and requests, consult with the appropriate expert physician(s), establish a link between you and the physician if needed, and explain to you all details related to your condition as well as the required medical and administrative procedures. For a free online consultation, click here.
If you already have extensively discussed your condition at home with your doctor, and would like to perform a procedure or surgery at Bellevue Medical Center, click here to inquire about all necessary information.
If you have plans to visit, and would like to directly discuss your condition with a concerned physician, we will give you priority for an appointment.
To request for an appointment, click here.
To book an appointment for the 360 Health Check Program, please fill this form
360 Health Check Program
Our 360 Health Check Program is a comprehensive, time-saving health evaluation program that covers all tests and consultations necessary for a full health assessment.
The program includes a wide range of medical tests and examinations like routine blood tests, cardiac evaluation, abdominal & pelvic ultrasound, breast cancer evaluation and bone densitometry for women, and others, all done in a serene, luxurious, high-tech facility, combining medical expertise, excellent service and patient care.
This program brings together a team of experts from different specialties, dedicated to providing the highest level of patient care and committed to achieving medical excellence, including:
- Highly specialized and reputed physicians
- Nutritionists and dieticians
- Physical therapists
- Other health therapists
If you are a self-payer
Before your arrival, our coordinator will provide you with an estimated cost for your procedure, surgery, and/or hospital stay.
Upon your admission, you will be asked to make an initial deposit for the medical care you will be receiving.
The total amount of your bill will only be available prior to your discharge, and it should be settled completely before your discharge.
Cash, credit cards, checks and money transfers are accepted.
If you have insurance coverage or if you are covered by a 3rd party-payer
Please make sure that your guarantor is accepted in our hospital.
Most procedures and treatments require prior approval from your guarantor.
You can contact us or your guarantor directly to make sure you are covered before you travel.
Click here for the list of insurance companies and other guarantors accepted at Bellevue. If your company is not listed, contact us for more information on your payment methods.