A New Healthcare Model
Under the Patronage of his Excellency the Minister of Public Health Dr. Jamil Jabak.
Bellevue Medical Center in partnership with the Syndicate of Hospitals in Lebanon, Planetree international and Joint Commission International Cordially invites you to attend a conference entitled:
The Person-Centered Care: A New Healthcare Model
September 27- 28, 2019
International Keynote Speakers:
- Susan B. Frampton, Ph.D., President, Planetree International
- Paula Wilson, President and Chief Executive Officer, Joint Commission Resources/JCI
- Karin Jay, Senior Vice President, Global Services Planetree International
- Ilkay Baylam, Assistant Director, Planetree International
- Malek Almoosa, CEO, Almoosa Hospital KSA
Place: Bellevue Medical Center
- To convene local and national leaders about person centered care approaches
- To share best practices about patient experiences and identify ways to enhance patient experience within the healthcare
- To promote the Person Centered Care Model which showed evidence of improving both, the patient and staff experience within healthcare, leading to higher patient satisfaction rate, lower rates of readmission and lower costs of healthcare.
People who should attend this conference:
- Hospital Leaders: CEOs, VPs, etc.
- Nursing Directors and Managers
- Policy Makers
- Public Insurers
- Insurance Representatives
- Suppliers leaders
- Quality Directors and Managers
- Healthcare Managers and Supervisors
- Physicians and House Staff
- Registered Nurses
- Administrative Staff
- HR Managers and Staff
- Any person interested in quality improvement initiatives
Program will be posted soon.
- Free Registration.
- Register by September 1st, by filling this form.
For more information, contact us on :
Call for posters:
All healthcare professionals working in hospitals are invited to submit a poster for presentation in the Person Centered Care Conference that will take place at Bellevue Medical Center on Sept. 27 and 28, 2019. We welcome posters that share improvement strategies in partnership with the patient / family members / employees / the community and any work done to advance person centered care.
For more information, please click here or contact us on :