The Bellevue Musculoskeletal Center, founded by Professor Ghassan Maalouf, a world renowned orthopedic surgeon, holds a team of highly experienced and reputed physicians in various sub-divisions of orthopedics.
At Bellevue, patients will find an all-round service and treatment that will help them recover in the fastest way possible. A multidisciplinary approach that involves orthopedic surgeons, rheumatologists, sports medicine specialists, surgeons, physiotherapists and other healthcare professionals to achieve outstanding patient outcomes.
The Center boasts a large patient ward with specialized rooms and the most equipped physiotherapy and rehabilitation center in the country. The center also offers an elaborate ER department designed as a trauma center, as well as operating rooms fully dedicated to orthopedic surgeries, and following the highest and safest medical standards.
Efficiency in connecting the different departments in the center has been conceived for optimal patient care and in order to reduce waiting time for patients especially in painful situations. The rooms of orthopedic patients are designed in a way to maximize patient comfort.
Services For You
We offer you treatments, procedures and operations in the following:
- Spine surgery
- Hand surgery
- Pediatric Orthopedic surgery
- Arthrosis (medical, surgical, and all kind of innovative joint replacement)
- Arthroscopic management of knee, shoulder, ankle, elbow & wrist Problems
- Sports injuries
- Rheumatology conditions
- Bone metabolism diseases including osteoporosis
- Bone deformities
- All kinds of fractures due to trauma or fragility
Advanced Facilities at Your Disposal
- 55 m2 operating rooms specially dedicated for orthopedic surgeries with special laminar flow, unique ventilation units and following the highest and safest medical standards
- CT scan
- Fluoroscopy X-Ray
- Bone Densitometry (I-DEXA)
A Unique Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Center
The physiotherapy area, part of this center is exceptionally equipped and divided into two parts, wet and dry.
The dry area includes:
- A gymnasium with a wide range of specialized equipment for different types of rehabilitation
- Cubicles for a private physiotherapy equipped with the most advanced devices
- Shortwave and ultrasound waves therapy
- Paraffin & parafango thermal therapy
The wet area includes:
- 3-levelled hydrotherapy pool with monitored water temperature (34˚C) with a counter current system and hydro massage for a faster healing process
- Bath stations for upper and lower extremities
- Aqua bike
- Water jet massage therapy
For more information about Bellevues’s Musculoskeletal Center, please call 01-682666 Ext. 1200